Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knight-Lieutenant

Dyrantula's Daily Dose of Laughter

I decided to just make one thread and post all my collection of jokes instead of making one thread and another to avoid being banned for spamming . I hope you enjoy! and Please rate this thread if like it. And don't hesitate to add your jokes i'll post here as often as i can.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A man came home from work, sat down in his favorite chair, turned on the TV, and said to his wife, "Quick, bring me a beer before it starts."
    She looked a little puzzled, but brought him a beer.
    When he finished it, he said, "Quick, bring me another beer. It's gonna start."
    This time she looked a little angry, but brought him a beer. When it was gone, he said, "Quick, another beer, it's gonna start any second."
    "That's it!" She blows her top, "You bastard! You waltz in here, flop your fat ass down, don't even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave. Don't you realize that I cook and
    clean and wash and iron all day long?"
    The husband sighed. "Oh shit, it started"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
    Deathbed

Jake was on his deathbed while his wife, Becky, maintained a steady vigil by his side. As she held his fragile hand, her warm tears ran silently down her face, splashed onto his, and roused him from his slumber. He looked up and his pale lips began to quiver with sound.

"My darling Becky," he whispered.

"Hush, my love," she said. "Go back to sleep Shhh! Don't talk."

But he was insistent. "Becky," he said in his tired voice. "I have to talk. I have something I must confess to you."

"There's nothing to confess," replied the weeping Becky. "It's all right. Everything's all right, go to sleep now."

"No, no. I must die in peace, Becky. I slept with your sister, your best friend and our next door neighbor."

Becky mustered a pained smile and stroked his hand. "Hush now Jake, don't torment yourself. I know all about it," she said. "Why do you think I poisoned you?"
    A new Army Captain

A new Army Captain was assigned to an outfit in a remote post in the African desert. During his first inspection of the outfit, he noticed a camel hitched up behind the mess tent.
    He asks the Sergeant why the camel is kept there. The nervous sergeant said, Well sir, as you know, there are 250 men here on the post and no women. And sir, sometimes the men have "urges".
    That's why we have the camel." The Captain says, "I can't say that I condone this, but I understand about urges", so the camel can stay."
    About a month later, the Captain starts having his own "urges".
    Crazy with passion, he asks the Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent. Putting a ladder behind the camel, the Captain stands on the ladder, pulls his pants down and has wild, insane sex with the camel. When he's done, he asks the Sergeant, "Is that how the men do it?",
    No . not really, sir...They usually just ride the camel into town where the girls are."

Enjoy!

Knight-Lieutenant
    An American, a Spaniard and a Frenchman are walking on a beach when they discover a genie's lamp.

The American rubs the lamp and the genie appears in a puff of blue smoke. She announces to the trio that they will receive a total of three wishes, one each, so they should consider their wishes wisely.
    The Spaniard is first, and asks the genie to make his country fruitful, his countrywomen beautiful and his traditions preserved. The genie grants the wish.

The Frenchman is second. "I'm sick and tired of my homeland being invaded every half century. I would like an impenetrable wall built to protect my beloved France, one which no one can scale." The genie grants the wish.

The American thinks for a moment, and asks the genie, "I'm curious about this wall. How big is it?" The genie replies, "The wall around France is 150 high and 50 feet thick. It cannot be penetrated from either side, or climbed, and all the French people of the world are safe inside."
    "Great," says the American. "Fill it with water."

Knight-Lieutenant
    Three dead bodies turn up at the mortuary, all with very big smiles on their faces.
    The coroner calls in the police to tell them what has happened.

First body: "Frenchman, 60, died of heart failure while making love to his mistress.
    Hence the enormous smile, inspector", says the Coroner.

Second body: "Scotsman, 25, won a thousand pounds on the lottery, spent it all on whisky. Died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile."

The Inspector asked, "What of the third body?

Ah," says the coroner, "This is the most unusual one: Big Seamus Quinn from Dublin, 30, struck by lightning." "Why is he smiling then?" inquires the Inspector.........
    He thought he was having his photo taken."

Knight-Lieutenant
    A depressed young women is about to leap to her death off the brooklyn bridge when a young sailor sees her and yells, "dont jump!". "why" she responds, "I have nothing to live for. My life is pathetic."
    "listen" he replies, " I am sailing for europe in the morning. Ill sneak you onto our ship and bring you food every day. We could keep each other company. Whaddya think, Deal?"
    She agrees, and the sailor as promised sneaks her onto the ship and stows her onboard. He brings her a sandwich each day, and they ravage each other lustfully till sun up every morning. Three weeks later the captain stumbles into her stow away cabin and demands to know who she is and what she thinks she is doing onboard.
    "I have a deal with one of the sailors," she replies. "I am going to europe with him and he brings me food."
    "Whats he getting out of all of this?" asks the captain.
    "Well i'm screwing him," the girl explains.
    -After a second of thinking about it the captain looks at her and says, "Naw, your not screwing him, he's screwing YOU.." "This is the Staten Island Ferry deary..."

Knight-Lieutenant
    Men Turning Into Women

Yesterday, scientists for the US Drug Administration suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women.

To test the finding, 100 men were fed 8 pints of beer each. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing and went to the bathroom excessively. No further testing is planned.

Knight-Lieutenant
    A guy on trial for murder decides to bribe a juror so he can escape the death penalty. He tells a blonde on the jury that he'll give her $10,000 if she pushes for manslaughter. She agrees.

Days later the jury finds him guilty of manslaughter, and he's taken to jail. There he uses his one call to ring up the blonde juror.

"Thank you so much for saving me," he gushes.

"No problem. But it wasn't easy," the blonde replies. "Everyone else wanted to acquit you."

Knight-Lieutenant
    Two weeks ago was my forty-fifth birthday, and I wasn't feeling
    too hot that morning anyway. I went to breakfast knowing my wife
    would be pleasant and say ?Happy Birthday,?
    and would probably have a present for me.

She didn't even say "Good Morning," let alone any "Happy Birthday."
    I thought, "Well, that's wives for you. Maybe the children will remember."

The children came in to breakfast and didn't say a word.

When I started to the office I was feeling pretty low and despondent.
    As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet, said,
    "Good morning boss, Happy Birthday."
    So I felt a little better; someone had remembered.

I worked until noon. Then Janet knocked on my door and said,
    "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside and it's your birthday,
    let's go to lunch, just you and me.? " said, "By George,
    that's the best thing I've heard all day. Let's go."

We went to lunch. We didn't go where we normally go;
    we went out into the country to a little private place.
    We had two martinis and enjoyed lunch tremendously.

On the way back to the office, she said,
    "You know, it's such a beautiful day.
    We don't need to go back to the office, do we?"
    I said, "No, I guess not." She said, "Let's go to my apartment."
    After arriving at her apartment she said, "Boss, if you don't mind,
    I think I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable."

"Sure," I excitedly replied. She went into the bedroom and,
    in about six minutes, she came out carrying a big birthday cake,
    followed by my wife, children and dozens of our friends.

All were singing "Happy Birthday" and there on the couch I sat... naked.

And that is why I fired my secretary!

that is a lot to read i red the first post only

Knight-Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by kohorton View Post
    that is a lot to read i red the first post only
    Yes. You can share your jokes here too if you have some ..

Here's another one...

A hunter spots a small brown bear and shoots it. He then feels a tap on his shoulder, turns around, and is face to face with a big black bear.

"You've got two choice," says the bear. "I maul you, or we have sex."

The guy opts to take it from the bear. After recovering for two weeks, the pissed-off hunter searches out and shoots the big black bear. Just then the hunter feels another tap on his shoulder, and turns to see a ten foot grizzly standing over him.

"Admit it," says the bear. "You don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

Knight-Lieutenant
    There’s this Christian who’s out hiking in the woods one day when he runs into an angry bear.The bear stood up on its hind legs and growled ferociously, obviously preparing to charge.

Panicking, the Christian began to run - but the bear was hot on his heels. Finally the hiker came up to a cliff, so he dropped to his knees and asked God to please make this bear a good Christian bear.

To the hiker’s complete astonishment, the bear suddenly stopped growling, fell to his knees and folded his paws together in prayer!

"Thank you, Lord!" exclaimed the Christian.

"Thank you, Lord," exclaimed the bear, "for this meal I'm about to receive!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast