Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slow play

PokerOwned Veteran
    NO ASSOLUTAMENTE !! non succedono solo a te... quarda un po le mie mani ne ho postate una ventina di situazioni simili ed anche peggiori !!!!!

Banned
    haha ouch! thats the worst, but he shouldnt have pushed like that, just a large raise... only hand he'll get called with is a hand beating him.

that only comes to prove that PROs are suckers too......xDD...........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Banned
    :P yea! he shouldnt have pushed. Feels pretty good to see that happen to him though XD

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam2 View Post
    haha ouch! thats the worst, but he shouldnt have pushed like that, just a large raise... only hand he'll get called with is a hand beating him.
    I agree, the river is the stadium of the hand where you must be careful. I made this kind of mistakes, so i understand, but a bet on the flop or on the turn would have made this situation clearer. He had the money, he could have bet before.

Quote Originally Posted by fataman View Post
    I agree, the river is the stadium of the hand where you must be careful. I made this kind of mistakes, so i understand, but a bet on the flop or on the turn would have made this situation clearer. He had the money, he could have bet before.
    what u mean with "bet before" if the 5 only came on river???. . . i mean, there was NO SENSE in beting before once a simple higher pair then 5/5 would had beaten him...he was waiting the opponent had one high pair(maybe AA or KK) or two pairs, in both cases he would had won with the set....i think that was just a totally unexpected hand for him...just that......=/

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    gots to put ur opponent in to fear factor 4! that way they bet their made hands. If you creep along they are value betting/trapping you. Be tight/smart/aggressive and you'll get honesty. Play like a donk and you get trapped/slow played/re-popped all day.

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    Ouch very sick!!! Hurts just seeing that. Thats a bite out of his roll. Nice slow play for those KKs and lucky 5 on river also so he could get the player all in. I would of hope he fold if the 5 didnt hit. Pokerstar special.

PokerOwned Master
    NO ASSOLUTAMENTE !! non succedono solo a te... quarda un po le mie mani ne ho postate una ventina di situazioni simili ed anche peggiori !!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast