Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    I am still, to this day, trying to figure out how she continues to receive any kind of credit playing poker. Her losses far outweigh her wins. Perfect example right here, seriously, you thought he had KK preflop, Antonius would have reraised you after a little hesitation if he had KK preflop. Then he would have raised you more than 50% of the pot on the flop. I like Tilly as a colorful character in the poker community but she has absolutely NO business playing with the pros!!!!
    well, her longtime Bfirend is Phil LAAK, the pro.. so thats a loota re a son right there, why she populuar in the poker world too )

Why in the hell would she even check on the turn and give him a free look at the river,,,I mean I'm so tight I squeak but it's going to cost a ton to see the river.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    Maybe the fact that she won a world title helps a little in the recognition area ?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Tilly's live tournament winnings exceed $590,000 and has won two titles (one with the WPT). The 1st one had 600+ players...so I give her some small credit, she's slightly ahead of me in career winnings ...

She is one of the worst professional female poker players. She needs to give it up. If it wasnt for her movie career she would be broke.

Experienced Member
    i cant unedrstand how the hell she won a bracelet lol

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Her voice is really hot, though.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Why would she think he had KK? Even if he did, she has to bet big or shove.

PokerOwned Veteran
    OMG Phils face XD..... i dont blame him, i'd probably be laughing inside too XD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12