Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Poker is like sex, I will prove it.

Howdy fellow Rounders. I've been trying for the life of me to figure out a way to incorperate life experiences into tournament poker play and I think I ma have finally figured it out, so here goes.

Way back in the day,I used to be a real ladies man. I worked at a "club" named the Mill Hill "Club" in West Yarmouth MA on beautiful Cape Cod. Now when your a bartender you can pretty much go home with whomever you want , as long as you post your fair share on "Blinds and Antes" into the drinks your making. if you give a girl enough drinks, even if you're a pair or 3's on the chart, get them to play loose enough, they'll be convinced you're the king.

Anyways I tried my tricks one night and sure enough I took home this girl that was a full boat in my book. She had everything from suited connected to top pockets pairs if you know what i mean.

So we go back to my site and sure enough she started raising my big blind real quick. So we get down on the felts and I don't know what I was thinking. Here I am the "ace" of the club holding a big ten to boot, which by the way is still better than playing "Jack King" off, and I decide to shove all in not knowing if she's holding a bottom pair. Well needless to sayI got 'Royal Flushed" real quick and after only 2 minutes of Ppleasurable" card playing, i crapped out and was kicked to the rail.

So this girl looks at me and says with the meanest eyes I have ever seen "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT'.

The only thing I could come up with was 'I THOUGHT IT WAS A RACE, I WON'.

Now the moral of this story is, tournament poker is not a sprint it's a marathon. A few exra moments of "pleasurable" card playing is good for everyone.
    One more added tidbit. I was really looking forward to that "Heads Up" encounter on the felts. Before I shoves "All In" I should have been wondering if she would be "Holding The Nuts". What I was really hoping for was that she was "Open Ended", then I probably wouldn't have "Busted" out so quick.

Private
    yo prefiero el sexo

Quote Originally Posted by calu69 View Post
    yo prefiero el sexo
    of corse

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by aldo2010 View Post

which by the way is still better than playing "Jack King" off,
    thats really funny man would like to read another story so go on writing man :P

Banned
    i think its sick goodluck everyone yah

Experienced Member
    lmao so true when you think about it.

Private
    nice one man ))) really funny )))

Banned
    thats funny good luck guys

Private
    7 out of10

Experienced Member
    haha wow thats a good comparision