Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Master
    I would have gotten this cooler and lost with no regrets at all. I'm not a good enough player to get away from this hand and I know it, so i'm gonna treat this like a varience. Then I hope I'll be the guy with the quad queens sometime soon.

I play tournaments though and my BRM is the strictest of strict, so it's not like I would be going broke over such a hand.

PokerOwned Master
    Yep....killer cooler!.. I have flopped a full house and been beat by quads before, and the guy with quads played it just as badly and was lucky that I had my hand. I had KK he had 55...flop K55 and he insta shoves.....oh well, shit happens! Was only a $20 buyin tourn so not a big deal, but it did at least get me a couple of sympathy drinks at the bar....lol

PokerOwned God
    on pdc poker years ago he had quad nines and i made quad tens on river he did not stop cursing me until finally he timed out at table and was removed

PokerOwned God
    Theres no way you can put him on QQ...ever... if you do - quit poker its not for you. You pay off quads - thats what you do -- all your chips? Maybe not - but your paying off...you cant pretend that your up against higher quads every hand. Yes Id think he was ahead on flop, turn - but river its go time. Ole stop and go - with any re-raise getting all my chips. Oops! but thats poker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12