Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64301.09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    c'mon...life can be long(and boring), it has so much pain content, we are a simple racional specie isolated somewhere on the border of an ordinary galaxy, somewhere between vacuum and nowhere,..... why make things worse? why make things harder and more painfull then they already are?? as long as u are not harming anyone, why cant u opt for open the "doors of perception" and make this life, this simple tinny planet, a better and painless place to live? smileyWTF.jpeg

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I was just discussing this with a local politician(advocate) recently and she made the comment something along the lines of this," When we smoked grass in college, all we ever wanted to do was eat and take a nap, worst that ever happened would be missing a class or two." The great thing about time is that, the old farts that have blocked this for so long are dying off and the BabyBoomers are changing the idea of how we look at issues of this nature. Thank God for PROGRESS!!!

In Iowa you cant smoke a fag but you can marry one. Hmmm

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    To funny! Truth, but very funny.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwww

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol amazinggg dp m gna save it on my fone n send it to all them smokers on bbm they wil enjoy it btw ching and chong is not the best smokers movie i prefered harold n kumar the last 2 parts much bettr.....

PokerOwned God
    Just say no... nosotros fuimos marjuanaaaa! I don't smok - but u all have the right to get cancer and not have me pay for ur stupid hospital bills. No ventilator (soup) for you!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12