Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
i think he has a right to throw tantrums sometimes, not most, but sometimes. but i get it, usually it is because people make stupid comments or aim to bad beat him, because it gets a rise out of him. People are idiots who thrive on misery and they want company. so they try to bad beat him or make dumb comments so he can vent. I have the same problem, but when people go out of there way to get under your skin, i say fuck them, and instead of throwing a tantrum, throw a right hook and let them know you aren't the one. Besides that, i love when he is graceful, because he is a great player who imo doesn't get his due, usually from the idiots i just spoke of. I throw fits, but that is because people have no class and i am happy to accommodate them. I like your posts you do sheshells, always a good interesting thread from you.
Aw, thanks for that, billy. I do try to create interesting threads, not just for the hell of posting.

and you are right on several points re: Phil's style. I hope I don't find myself in the way of any of your 'right hook'..