Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

PokerOwned God

Metal cover of a R&B classic

I have said before that I love me some metal/classic rock ...

I am ok with some old school R&B/Motown ...

why not have both ... What A Wonderful World DEATH METAL Version - Louie Armstrong - YouTube

PokerOwned Master
    I love rock and metal, but death metal- too much for me.

PokerOwned God
    I love metal, but death metal- with just the right amount of morose is ok with me lol

PokerOwned God
    eoe nice cover..i like classic rock, dont do the hard stuff and old school rb is cool for me as well

Banned
    yeah, same here, R & B seems fine to me, but death metal is not that good

PokerOwned God
    Ok it seems that a good share of you are missing the point of why this is in the "FUNNY" video section. It has nothing to do with me loving death metal. (I have no idea who is singing this version)

Death metal is about death, destruction, apocalypse, ect....

The song "Its a Wonderful World" is about happy, pleasant, beautiful things ...

Its IRONIC (funny) that a death metal band would cover that type of song ... get it now?

-----------
    Its also funny because the original singer, Louie Armstrong (the old black guy in the vid), had a very deep scratchy voice. The original voice and the cover voice really are not that far apart. Listen to the first 20 seconds of the vid ... thats the original. After about 20 seconds its dubbed ... death metal track synced to an old 1950s video.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    Ok it seems that a good share of you are missing the point of why this is in the "FUNNY" video section. It has nothing to do with me loving death metal. (I have no idea who is singing this version)

Death metal is about death, destruction, apocalypse, ect....

The song "Its a Wonderful World" is about happy, pleasant, beautiful things ...

Its IRONIC (funny) that a death metal band would cover that type of song ... get it now?

-----------
    Its also funny because the original singer, Louie Armstrong (the old black guy in the vid), had a very deep scratchy voice. The original voice and the cover voice really are not that far apart. Listen to the first 20 seconds of the vid ... thats the original. After about 20 seconds its dubbed ... death metal track synced to an old 1950s video.
    Yes, everybody gets it, but I don't think it's funny covering such a great song in that way. It's disgusting.

Experienced Member
    And i think to himself , what a wonderfull wooooorlldddd , hhhhhh , hilarious

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hhhhh sounds like a sick leader of devil aliens planning to invade earth DD