Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Getting bullied at school...

So I tried to fight this guy 1on1 however, his friends jumped in and beat me up...

I've been to MMA trials b4 and actually wrestled a UFC champion b4 (Carlos Newton) so I'm pretty sure they neither hot nor cold, just like lukewarm soup and I'll spew out.

Here's the plan:

I'm changing schools and I've decided to take vigilante action against them coz the cops won't help me saying it takes too much resources. I get paid from my job at Silver City (Famous Players) and I'm going to buy the following. B4 you read down, plz don't give me gibberish nonsense about whatever irrelevancies you may come across in that head of yours.

Long Range Weapon:

.22 Calibre Ar Rifle

Benjamin .22 Air Rifle | Canadian Tire

Mid Range Weapon:

Rock Sling

Honda vs. TV (Sling vs. TV) - YouTube

Close Range Weapon:

Bear Spray/Mace

Bear Repellent Spray | Canadian Tire

Auxiliaries:

Binoculars

BushMaster FRP 8 x 21 Binoculars | Canadian Tire

britsolandiro.jpg
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    what's the story? If your not in the wrong here then you should take every means to defend yourself, but if your just chalking up trouble because your a guy then wtf?
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    So I tried to fight this guy 1on1 however, his friends jumped in and beat me up...

I've been to MMA trials b4 and actually wrestled a UFC champion b4 (Carlos Newton) so I'm pretty sure they neither hot nor cold, just like lukewarm soup and I'll spew out.

Here's the plan:

I'm changing schools and I've decided to take vigilante action against them coz the cops won't help me saying it takes too much resources. I get paid from my job at Silver City (Famous Players) and I'm going to buy the following. B4 you read down, plz don't give me gibberish nonsense about whatever irrelevancies you may come across in that head of yours.

Long Range Weapon:

.22 Calibre Ar Rifle

Benjamin .22 Air Rifle | Canadian Tire

Mid Range Weapon:

Rock Sling

Honda vs. TV (Sling vs. TV) - YouTube

Close Range Weapon:

Bear Spray/Mace

Bear Repellent Spray | Canadian Tire

Auxiliaries:

Binoculars

BushMaster FRP 8 x 21 Binoculars | Canadian Tire

britsolandiro.jpg
    OOOOKAAAAY I think its time to call the authorities Im pretty sure those are terroristic threats

Yea this shit is crazy. You need to get some help bro. Dont do somethng stupid and illogical.
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Who wasn't bullied in High School?
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Well this will be a great reference to the police when something happens to these kids involving your list here lol, and duh the police would say that that's not there job it's your teachers and principal's job, talk to them before you end up killing someone, and really ruin your life

PokerOwned God
    terrible - but do do anything so drastic - talk to parents or school officials -

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima191 View Post
    Who wasn't bullied in High School?
    The bullies.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Elite PokerOwned Member
    What the FUCK? There is a bible semi-quote in there amongst belligerent crazy talk. I don't know if this is some attempt at humor, but you sound like a psycho. My advice, CALM DOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    What the FUCK? There is a bible semi-quote in there amongst belligerent crazy talk. I don't know if this is some attempt at humor, but you sound like a psycho. My advice, CALM DOWN!
    The OP did post this under funny videos...which it still doesn't apply but that leads me to believe this is some sort of a joke.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast