Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Thread: Little Johnny!

Little Johnny!

Little Johnny! (Bless the little pest)

"Class, today's assignment is to spell and use the word 'DOUGH' in a sentence.

""Jane, you go first.....Dough, D O U G H..

?Italians make pizza with dough." Very good, Jane... now let's hear from Mary.

"Dough, D O U G H.

. My brother makes things with play dough.

""Yes, Johnny, do you have something constructive to add?

"My mom says my dad doesn't make enough dough, and he's bloody hopeless in bed, so she uses a dill dough!"

xDDDDDDD hahahahahahahaha thanks man I like it the funny!!!!!!!! DD

PokerOwned Moderator
    Little Johnnys next door neighbor had a baby. Unfortunately, the baby was born without ears.

When they arrived home from the hospital, the parents invited Little Johnnys family to come over and see their new baby.

Little Johnnys parents were very afraid their son would have a wise crack to say about the baby. So, little Johnnys Dad had a long talk with little Johnny before going to the neighbors.

He said, "Now, son...that poor baby was born without any ears. I want you to be on your best behavior and not say one word about his ears, or Im really going to spank your butt hard when we get back home."

"I promise not to mention his missing ears at all," said Little Johnny.

At the neighbors home, Little Johnny leaned over the crib and touched the babys hand. He looked at its mother and said, "Oh, what a beautiful little baby!"

The mother, who had braced herself for Little Johnnys comment, was pleasantly surprised and said, "Thank you very much, Little Johnny."

He then said, "This baby has perfect little hands and perfect little feet. Why, just look at his pretty little eyes! Did his doctor say he can see good?"

The mother a bit bewildered, hesitantly replies "Why, yes... his doctor said he has 20/20 vision, why do you ask?"

Little Johnny said, "Well, it is a good thing, cause he sure as heck cant wear glasses."