Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66451.89

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im just asking what he did to cross the line of the line he already crossed on a daily basis.

For all the negative qualities you listed, Lilg had several positive to balance them out.

He was a very generous gangsta. I pour a 40 on your grave my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    Im just asking what he did to cross the line of the line he already crossed on a daily basis.

For all the negative qualities you listed, Lilg had several positive to balance them out.

He was a very generous gangsta. I pour a 40 on your grave my friend.
    im guessing he was warned to stop and didnt, im yet to see anything positive to come from him and doubt i will anytime soon

PokerOwned God
    did zab give him a timeout, what a 48 hr ban or something..figures..you will think lil g has learn his lesson this time.w e will see

PokerOwned Demi-God
    azreal..Lilg has given me points several times cause I live in a no survey country. We used to be enemies but we came to an agreement. He is a good guy, just needs a little direction.

PokerOwned God
    he is still banned

Sergeant Major
    liga lui mitica

Well I hope that when he comes back he has learned something and progresses within the community in the positive nature we all know he is capable.

I also hope that those who cannot find a way to mend fences with a 19 year old kid can at least find the self control and maturity it takes to not antagonize and provoke...
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    why lilg get banned?
    He got banned for 1 day, then 2 days..

Next time 4 etc.. If there's ANY drama in the chatbox, its usually got to do with him
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    Well I hope that when he comes back he has learned something and progresses within the community in the positive nature we all know he is capable.

I also hope that those who cannot find a way to mend fences with a 19 year old kid can at least find the self control and maturity it takes to not antagonize and provoke...
    easiest way for me is when hes on i go away not here cant see his chidish behavior

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast