Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62586.05

Thread: joke

PokerOwned Veteren

joke

A man does a survey to a lady: how many children it has? I have 10, answers the lady. How do they call? Bernardo, Bernardo, Bernardo, Bernardo, Bernardo, Bernardo, Bernardo, Bernardo, Bernardo, and Bernardo. Are they all called Bernardo?, the amazed man asks. Yes. And what it does when they are playing in the court and wants that they enter to the house? I shout: Bernardo!, and they all enter. And when they have to eat? I say: Bernardo! And they all come to the table. And when it wants to speak with one especially? Ah, it is different! I call it by his surname!
    Last edited by MaGgie14; 05-06-2012 at 11:21 PM.

PokerOwned Veteren

joke

A viejita comes with the doctor and says to him: doctor Looks, I have this problem of which I begin a lot of gases, auque much does not worry me because they neither smell they nor are heard, for example right now I have begun like 20 and you it has not even realized. What can I do? The doctor says to him: One Take these tablets and in one week it returns. On the following week the viejita comes and says to the doctor: doctor Hears, what did give to me that now my gases already smell, and muuuy snub? The doctor says to him: very well, the problem of the sinusitis is solved, now to solving the problem in his ear.
    Last edited by MaGgie14; 05-06-2012 at 11:31 PM.

PokerOwned Veteren

joke

East was a very drunk gentleman, who already had made custom come to his house borrach?simo, his very angry wife puts a trap, disguises itself as Satan and hides behind an armchair to scare it, the type comes, sits down in the armchair, his wife goes out and starts giving of shouts, without turning pale it answers him: I do not scare you, I am married with your sister!

PokerOwned Veteren

joke

The curtain is opened and there goes out a thin woman and another obese woman. The curtain is closed, returns to open, and only the obese woman starts. How is it called the movie? What the wind took to itself and what could not, left it.

Experienced Member
    nice :] i wunt to post like you all my jokes

hard to understand some of the jokes...but whatever works to get your points

PokerOwned Veteren
    hahahaha)))) very good funny joke, lol))))))

PokerOwned Veteren
    jjajajajaajajajajajajajajajajj quite good joke!

Seasoned Veteren
    yes, the points too is important the survey whit your movile