Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Thread: joke

PokerOwned Veteren

joke

It hears, love, your were you crying for my if I was dying? My love, lloraria for any thing.
    Last edited by MaGgie14; 05-03-2012 at 01:15 PM.

PokerOwned Pro
    A husband was getting an anniversary gift for his wife. He had given her everything. One day he went to an exotic sex shop. He looked and looked found nothing, Then came to a shoe box that read GLFT. He asked the store clerk what it had meant, the clerk replied, "green lil fucky thing." He explained that if you said "GLFT this" that it would fuck it and only stopped with a whistle that came with it. So he bought it. Naturally the anniversary wasn't for a few weeks so he hid it. Well the Mrs. was cleaning up one day and stumbled across GLFT. She read the instructions and said GLFT ME! After an hour the lady was tired so she looked for the whistle in the box, it wasn't there. Her husband had it, so she called him explained the story and got in the car. As she sped, an officer clocked her over the speed limit and pulled her over, asking why she was so fast. So she explained to the officer about the GLFT and he looked at her laughed and said, "GLFT my ass!!!"

PokerOwned Veteren
    wow....hahahahaa)) funny realy, very good)))

Seasoned Veteran
    what comes around goes around))))

PokerOwned Veteren
    jajajajajaja very funny one that one