Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64108.14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

The thing noone noticed after the No- Hitter...

diaz--525x400.jpg

The guy ran on the field after Santana's no hitter. Haha, I don't blame the guy, the mets won't ever throw another no hitter...

PokerOwned God
    Mets have had some Pitchers in there day, ok my day. "Doc" Dwight Gooden, Bob Welch, David Cone, Al Leiter, John Franco, Ron Darling, my fav Tommy Glavine not to mention Nolan Ryan or Tom Sever. Hard to match those guys. This latest no hit pitch should not be the least, for now I think should just remember this one. He deserves it.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    The look on his face is funny! A Mets pitches throwing a no-hitter, now that's a rarity in the MLB.

i noticed that right away when it happend that night....so did alot of ppl they were talking about it on the radio stations...nothing new...but was funy as hell he will be able to tell that sotry for the rest of his life so worth it I would consider doing the same if i was him....

Johan Santana did deserve that no-hitter. The umpires in the MLB this year have been terriable. They have been missing all kinds of calls that they should have made correctly.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

sooooo funny

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by AryAlton View Post
    Johan Santana did deserve that no-hitter. The umpires in the MLB this year have been terriable. They have been missing all kinds of calls that they should have made correctly.
    You should see the umpires in my Metro baseball highschool league...

#NiggasInParis

I got Santana in my Fantasy league yup

subway series starts tonight! Lets go Mets! own those gayass yankees they suck

Experienced Member
    haha that is funny. when i saw the highlight on sportscent they did not even mention this haha. then i saw it on news online and that is pretty funny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast