Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incredible hand

PokerOwned God
    um - id fold. like he said - 99, 88, 55....they both were obv playing pocket pair like they always do. the only fold with pros at the table was the AQ - that's a lesson for you. Top players play the pockets. their always ahead of A rag. The magician folded cuz he knew they had the pockets. Daniel of all people should have picked up on that. Gus isn't limping kk, aa,qq jj 10 10....99?,88?55? yes. Just a terrible read by one of the best readers. Negraneau can find a better spot, more comfortable spot to blow through $300k (or at least $200k)...He put him on a str8 draw and that's what killed him. He out read himself - locked into a 78 kind of hand but when you see the all in like that - find a better spot to throw $200k around

PokerOwned God
    gotta love the crazy game of poker....never forget that1% is still 1%................................gonna happen to you!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    My goddddddddddddddddddd! HOW?????

Nothing surprises me in poker....I see crazy hands every day...

PokerOwned Master
    No quiso ir por que Hansen subi? y Negreanu re-subio, a parte era el primero en hablar y estaba en mala posici?n, adem?s estos tipos se conocen mucho y conf?an en su 6to sentido, si no est?n seguro del algo simplemente no pagan..

Banned
    wow this is a rough video.

Seasoned Veteran
    very nice game. really incredible. winner can't help saying "that was pretty sick". how lucky he is.

PokerOwned Master
    the thing that amazed me was the fold of AQ lol. i fold it quite a lot but too many people get over excited with that hand.

Seasoned Veteran

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12