Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Experienced Member

Cool Tom Dwan Epic Bluff on Gus Hansen

Tom Dwan the bluffer.........

cant help wondering how weird it looks sometimes here is a nice comment about his play

"his game only works against pros, if he does all that psyco analysis vs amateurs he would lose because amateurs only play what they have in their hands 90% of the time."

gus always lose online. he get his money from soccer winnings to support his highstakes poker.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned God
    Dwan is an azz that doesn't mind gambling ....ever.... Classic is hin in a Heads Up match against Helmuth. Helmuth has AA...dummy Dwan shoves all in with 10 10 not even bothering to look at the flop. He's like what 16% there?? just a donky willing to shove and pray he catches a heater. Of course all the appearance money he gets makes it a lot easier to throw play money around like hes doing here.

PokerOwned God
    He "fires" on a stone cold bluff" LOL...Dwan has him covered 10x over and is just chucking chips at the draw he knows Hansen is on... Anyone with a massive chip lead in a free roll knows whats going on here.

[QUOTE=LaserCats;277909]He "fires" on a stone cold bluff" LOL...Dwan has him covered 10x over and is just chucking chips at the draw he knows Hansen is on... Anyone with a massive chip lead in a free roll knows whats going on here.[/QUOTE

Has anybody ever told you how big of an idiot you are? Almost everything you say is retarded. Funny thing is you think you are good.

I'm indifferent about Dwan, but the hand with him vs. Laak from High Stakes is the funniest hand I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I'm indifferent about Dwan, but the hand with him vs. Laak from High Stakes is the funniest hand I've ever seen.
    I really don't understand how you can be on the fence about TD. He only crushed the Nosebleed games when OLP was @ its zenith. Dwan is one of the top 5 Nosebleed players in the world. #Baffling

LOL best bluff of I have ever seen.

lol xDDDDD THIS IS VERY FUNNY VIDEO!!!!!!!! I THINK xDDDDDDDDD