Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Zab

White House Responds to Petition to Build a Death Star in Humorous Fashion

I found this amusing:

After drawing more than 34,000 signatures, the White House was legally obligated to respond to a petition to secure resources and funding, and begin construction of a Death Star by 2016.

Proving it has quite the sense of humor, the White House has released an official statement cleverly titled "This Isn't the Petition Response You're Looking For" that turns down the proposal in pretty spot-on fashion.

The Administration shares your desire for job creation and a strong national defense, but a Death Star isn't on the horizon. Here are a few reasons:

• The construction of the Death Star has been estimated to cost more than $850,000,000,000,000,000. We're working hard to reduce the deficit, not expand it.
    • The Administration does not support blowing up planets.
    • Why would we spend countless taxpayer dollars on a Death Star with a fundamental flaw that can be exploited by a one-man starship?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

LOL epic im nicking this
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

lol...yeah...i read it last week or when......funny thing is that anyone of them can become next US president....lol

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    lol...yeah...i read it last week or when......funny thing is that anyone of them can become next US president....lol
    god forbid this country is getting crazier and crazier too many people out of work

PokerOwned God
    crazy country crazier government........................................ ...................

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    are u sure u didint starrt this petitionn swit?? well i know u dontlive in the US,, but sounds like u lol