Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Thread: Homeless man

Sergeant

Homeless man

A homeless man asks another man for two dollars. The man says "Will you use the money to buy booze?" The homeless man replies"No, Sir I don't drink. The man then asks "Will you use the money to gamble?"The homeless man replies"No, Sir I don't gamble." So the man says"Do me a favor and come home with me. I want my wife to see what happens to a man who doesn't drink or gamble.

Knight
    I am not going to lie, this made me laugh. However, I feel really bad for a lot of homeless people. There was one who lived near my dad's house and he lived near a river in a tent and it got cold as shit. My dad and I got him one of those sleeping bags that you can use in -10 degrees weather and he was so excited.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    I am not going to lie, this made me laugh. I was thoroughly enjoying a good laugh, being in the joke section and all. I was still laughing, until I read the post underneath it.

Sergeant
    Yeah now I feel bad it was just a joke ut now with the economy and all ....same as you CoddBrunson after reading Thirdi its not so funny