Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65078.03

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    This is a joke dude not in highschool but being bulling is serious though I know kid going through it atm

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm all for dark humor. And freedom of expression. I thought Gregory Go Boom was pretty sick but I watched a few times and found a laugh somewhere each time. (Btw, Comedy Week on YouTube was comedy weak). But, I find no humor in this. It was poorly articulated, weak-mindedly adolescent, and I am left only with concern.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    It is a joke!!!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Master
    being bullied is one thing then treating them on line you would be in more trouble than them

It's my birthright.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

if you are ever bully, you should bring your 44 and blast whoever bully you in school.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    This is a joke dude not in highschool but being bulling is serious though I know kid going through it atm
    Tell him to buy some mace. It has to be bear mace though coz pepper spray don't do shit.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    So I tried to fight this guy 1on1 however, his friends jumped in and beat me up...

I've been to MMA trials b4 and actually wrestled a UFC champion b4 (Carlos Newton) so I'm pretty sure they neither hot nor cold, just like lukewarm soup and I'll spew out.

Here's the plan:

I'm changing schools and I've decided to take vigilante action against them coz the cops won't help me saying it takes too much resources. I get paid from my job at Silver City (Famous Players) and I'm going to buy the following. B4 you read down, plz don't give me gibberish nonsense about whatever irrelevancies you may come across in that head of yours.

Long Range Weapon:

.22 Calibre Ar Rifle

Benjamin .22 Air Rifle | Canadian Tire

Mid Range Weapon:

Rock Sling

Honda vs. TV (Sling vs. TV) - YouTube

Close Range Weapon:

Bear Spray/Mace

Bear Repellent Spray | Canadian Tire

Auxiliaries:

Binoculars

BushMaster FRP 8 x 21 Binoculars | Canadian Tire

Attachment 2382
    not sure if srs, if anyone thought u were srs they could easily report this post to the police and you'd get investigated. regardless whether this was a joke or not, it certainly wasn't smart to joke around considering there have been joke posts in the past on social media sites that got investigated by the government.

xD i think this video is good thank you! :PPP DDDDDDDD

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenz0wns View Post
    not sure if srs, if anyone thought u were srs they could easily report this post to the police and you'd get investigated. regardless whether this was a joke or not, it certainly wasn't smart to joke around considering there have been joke posts in the past on social media sites that got investigated by the government.
    inb4 the NSA is already looking at his post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast