Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: funny one

funny

ave you heard about two Swedish pals who claimed they were hunters? Once they decided to go to Norway and buy a bird dog. When they found the shop, they decide to test the dog. They did and the result was disastrous. They felt their journey to Norway was in vain.

One friend: ?This is deceit. We might as well return the animal. Let us drop this idea of buying a bird dog.?

Second friend: ?Yeah pal, you are right. We will make one more attempt and throw the dog in air one last time. If he doesn?t fly this time too, we will leave him alone and return.?

PokerOwned Master
    lol the new ones are alot better ahhahahahahhhhhahahhaahhahahaahahh

Quote Originally Posted by benspocket View Post
    A client of a hospital where they made brain transplantation asked about the prices.

The doctor said, "Well, this Ph.D. brain costs $10,000. This brain belonged to a NASA top scientist and costs $15,000. Here we have a policeman's brain as well. It costs $50,000."

The client asked, "What? How's that possible?"

The doctor replied, "You see, it's totally unused."
    I like this one, stupid cops!!!

Sergeant Major
    haha thats a good 1 quite enjoyed that 1

Seasoned Veteran
    hahahahaha its funny

PokerOwned Master
    lol hahah

Master Sergeant
    A blonde goes into a nearby store and asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner.
    The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn't serve blondes, so she goes back home and dyes her hair black. The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again, the clerk said he doesn't serve blondes. Frustrated, the blonde goes home and dyes her hair yet again, to a shade of red. Sure that a clerk would sell her the TV this time, she returns and asks a different clerk this time. To her astonishment, this clerk also says that she doesn't serve blondes. The blonde asks the clerk, "How in the world do you know I am a blonde?" The clerk looks at her disgustedly and says, "That's not a TV -- it's a microwave!"

Master Sergeant
    A blonde and a brunette are skydiving.
    The brunette jumps out the plane and pulls the cord -- nothing happens.
    She pulls the emergency cord and still nothing.
    The blonde finally jumps out of the plane and yells "Oh! So you wanna race, huh?"

funny

Prosecutor: Did you kill the victim?
    Defendant: No, I did not.
    Prosecutor: Do you know what the penalties are for perjury?
    Defendant: Yes, I do. And they're a hell of a lot better than the penalty for murder.

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), The FBI, and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!"

Two cows were talking in the field one day.

First Cow: "Have you heard about the Mad Cow disease that's going around?"

Second Cow: "Yeah, makes you glad you're a penguin, doesn't it?"

Why do giraffes hate to play poker?

Because you can't shake a tree without a bunch of cheetahs falling out.
    Last edited by Prawney; 04-04-2012 at 12:34 PM.

Seasoned Veteren
    bad ones,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast