Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knight-Lieutenant
    Larry gets home late one night and his wife, Linda, says "Where in the hell have you been?" He replies, "I was out getting a tattoo." A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?" "I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates," he said proudly. "What the hell were you thinking?" she said, shaking her head in disdain; "Why on earth would an accountant get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his privates?" "Well, for one; I like to watch my money grow, and two; once in a while I like to play with my money, three; I like how money feels in my hand and lastly; instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."

Knight-Lieutenant
    A college professor was doing a study testing the senses of first
    graders
    > using a bowl of lifesavers.
    >
    > He gave all the children the same kind of lifesavers, one at a time,
    and
    > asked them to identify them by color and flavor. The children began
    to
    > say:
    >
    > Red............cherry
    > Yellow........lemon
    > Green........lime
    > Orange.....orange
    >
    > Finally the professor gave them all honey lifesavers.
    > After eating them for a few minutes none of the children could
    identify
    > the taste.
    >
    > "Well"' he said, "I'll give you a clue. It's what your mother might
    > sometimes call your father."
    >
    > One little girl looked up in horror , spit hers out and yelled, "Oh,
    my
    > God! They're assholes!"

Knight-Lieutenant
    An angel appears at a faculty meeting and tells the dean that in return for his unselfish and exemplary behavior, the Lord will reward him with his choice of infinite wealth, wisdom, or beauty.

Without hesitating, the dean selects infinite wisdom.

"Done!" says the angel, and disappears in a cloud of smoke and a bolt of lightning.

Now, all heads turn toward the dean, who sits surrounded by a faint halo of light.

One of his colleagues whispers, "Say something."

The dean sighs and says, "I should have taken the money."

Knight-Lieutenant
    Dead Husband
    A woman goes to visit a fortune teller. In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered grave news.

"There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just be blunt: Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, the woman stares at the fortune teller's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands.

She took a few deep breaths to compose herself. She simply had to know. She met the fortune teller's gaze, steadied her voice, and asked her question. "Will I be found guilty?"

Knight-Lieutenant
    Magic Cure
    Two nurses are giving a woman in a coma a sponge bath. They notice that when they get near her private areas that she starts to get a little stimulated. The theorize that oral sex will bring her out the coma. They go out into the lobby and tell her husband their theory. The husband is a little apprehensive about it at first, but he agrees to do it. The nurses leave the man with his wife and give him some privacy. They come back about 10 minutes later and the woman is dead! "What happened?" asks one of the nurses. The man replies, "I don't know...I think she choked."

Knight-Lieutenant
    Three Drunk Women
    Three women left separately after a very late night out drinking Guinness until the early hours. They met the next day for an early pint, and compared notes about who had been the most drunk.

The first gal claims that she was the drunkest, saying, "I drove straight home, walked into the house, and as soon as I got through the door, I blew chunks".

To which the second gal replied, "You think that was drunk? I got in my car, drove out of the parking lot, and wrapped my car around the first tree I saw. I don't even have insurance!"

And the third proclaimed, "I was by far the most drunk. I got home, I go in a big fight with my husband, knocked a candle over and burned the whole house down!"

They all looked at each other for a moment. Then the first gal says: "Ladies, I don't think you understand. Chunks is my dog."

Knight-Lieutenant
    A jumbo jet is just coming into the Tampa Airport on its final approach.

The pilot comes on the intercom, "This is your Captain. We're on our final descent into Tampa. I want to thank you for flying with us today and I hope you enjoy your stay in Tampa Bay."

He forgets to switch off the intercom. Now the whole plane can hear his conversation from the cockpit. The copilot says to the pilot, "Well, skipper, whatcha gonna do in Tampa?"

“Well," says the skipper, "first I'm gonna check into the hotel and take a big crap.... then I'm gonna take that new stewardess with the huge chest out for dinner..... Then I'm gonna wine and dine her, take her back to my room and make love to her big time all night."

Everyone on the plane hears this and immediately begins looking up and down the aisle trying to get a look at the new stewardess.

Meanwhile the new stewardess is at the very back of the plane. She's so embarrassed that she starts to run to try and get to the cockpit to turn the intercom off. Halfway down the aisle, she trips over an old lady’s bag and down she goes.

The old lady leans over and says: "No need to hurry, dear. He's gotta take a crap first."

Knight-Lieutenant
    A little old lady is walking down the street, dragging two plastic garbage bags with her, one in each hand.
    There's a hole in one of the bags, and every once in a while a $20 bill is flying out of it onto the pavement.
    Noticing this, a policeman stops her.
    "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that bag..."

"Damn!" says the little old lady....."I'd better go back
    and see if I can still find some. Thanks for the warning!"

"Well, now, not so fast," says the cop.
    "How did you get all that money?" " Did you steal it?"

"Oh, no", says the little old lady. "You see, my back yard backs up
    to the parking lot of the football stadium. Each time there's a game,

a lot of fans come and pee in the bushes, right into my flower beds!"
    "So, I go and stand behind the bushes with a big hedge clipper,

and each time someone sticks his little thingie through the bushes,
    I say: $20 or off it comes!"

"Hey, not a bad idea!" laughs the cop. "OK, good luck!
    By the way, what's in the other bag?"

"Well", says the little old lady, "not all of them pay up"...
    Last edited by Dyrantula; 03-27-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Knight-Lieutenant
    A precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks, in the sweetest
    little lisp, between two missing teeth,

"Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep widdle wabbits?"

As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees so that he's
    on her level and asks,

"Do you want a widdle white wabbit, or a thoft and fuwwy bwack wabbit,
    or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabbit over there?"

She, in turn, blushes, rocks on her heels,
    puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says, in a tiny quiet
    voice,

"I don't think my python weally gives a thit."

Knight-Lieutenant
    My wife and I were watching "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire" while we were in bed.

I turned to her and said,"Do you want to have sex?"

"No." she answered.

I then said, "Is that your final answer?"

"Yes",she replied.

Then I said,"I'd like to phone a friend."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12