Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Joke

Zab

Dirty Joke

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

... "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    lmfao nice 1 Zab hahhhaahhhaa!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

lol... lilg is the man in bathroom

DDD lol,nice one Zab

lol that is so funny, i knew the dude was gay hehe.

PokerOwned God
    ha - tables turned good one

PokerOwned God
    Very funny, haven't heard that one before. Thanks for the chuckle.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    an indian walks into a bar towting a shotgun,bag of sht,and a dead cat.Walks up to the bar orders a drink ,drinks it down then he tosses the bag of sht in the air then shoots it with the shotgun then sits back down and starts eating the dead cat.Bartender walks over and says wht wrong with u u crazy and the indian says no me want to be like white man and the bartender says how the indian says me come in bar get drunk,shoot the sht,and eat p u s s y !
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

what's the difference between an Ethiopian and a pair of pants?......Pair of pants only has one fly on it

Quote Originally Posted by gypsophelia View Post
    what's the difference between an Ethiopian and a pair of pants?......Pair of pants only has one fly on it
    oh my god!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast