Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61166.81

Thread: Poker Jokes

Poker Jokes

For Heaven's Sake:

A rabbi, a minister, and a priest are playing poker when the police raid the game. Addressing the priest, the lead officer asks: "Father Murphy, were you gambling?" Turning his eyes to heaven, the priest whispers, "Lord, forgive me for what I am about to do." To the police officer, he then says, "No, officer, I was not gambling." The officer then asks the minister: "Pastor Johnson, were you gambling?" Again, after an appeal to heaven, the minister replies, "No, officer, I was not gambling." Turning to the rabbi, the officer again asks: "Rabbi Goldstein, were you gambling?" Shrugging his shoulders, the rabbi replies: "With whom?"

Seasoned Veteren
    funy

Experienced Member
    A man comes home…from his weekly poker game late. His annoying wife is waiting for him. “Where the heck have you been?”

“Sorry, but I lost you in a poker game. You’ll have to leave.”

“How did you manage that, you fool?”

“It wasn’t easy. I had to fold a royal flush.”

Master Sergeant
    hahaha))))) lol, its very funny)))))

lol hahahaahahaahahahaah this is reall very funny hahahahaha xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by benspocket View Post
    For Heaven's Sake:

A rabbi, a minister, and a priest are playing poker when the police raid the game. Addressing the priest, the lead officer asks: "Father Murphy, were you gambling?" Turning his eyes to heaven, the priest whispers, "Lord, forgive me for what I am about to do." To the police officer, he then says, "No, officer, I was not gambling." The officer then asks the minister: "Pastor Johnson, were you gambling?" Again, after an appeal to heaven, the minister replies, "No, officer, I was not gambling." Turning to the rabbi, the officer again asks: "Rabbi Goldstein, were you gambling?" Shrugging his shoulders, the rabbi replies: "With whom?"
    this is funny real funny and i think we should keep this thread going

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoToWalMart View Post
    A man comes home…from his weekly poker game late. His annoying wife is waiting for him. “Where the heck have you been?”

“Sorry, but I lost you in a poker game. You’ll have to leave.”

“How did you manage that, you fool?”

“It wasn’t easy. I had to fold a royal flush.”
    Was laughing hard enough to make the couch shake. Wife asked what was so funny. Showed her.

Word of advice to you youngsters getting married... let your wife make all furnishing decisions except one: make sure you buy a nice comfy couch that sleeps well.

PokerOwned Pro
    OMG the best fold ever!

Banned
    hehe