Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Zab

Cool viral video that is going around

I like it

"And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Knight
    me 2, that was a really cool video.

omg wow, i bet someone mite g ive that guy a job, or a chance, i liked seeing that too ty Z.

Private
    almoust famous

WOW , i just posted, sayin this was cool, and was surfing the internet, and NOW see, the next day,more videos and interviews, from this guy, ted williams, HE has a hairc u t, looks good, AN D HAS SO MANY JOB offers already, and ONE from the cleveland cavaliers te am, , for announcing, and they offfered to buy him a house too, WOW<,, that happened fast.

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    WOW , i just posted, sayin this was cool, and was surfing the internet, and NOW see, the next day,more videos and interviews, from this guy, ted williams, HE has a hairc u t, looks good, AN D HAS SO MANY JOB offers already, and ONE from the cleveland cavaliers te am, , for announcing, and they offfered to buy him a house too, WOW<,, that happened fast.
    damn thats awesome! I am happy for him, his luck is turning around for sure!

This is all true!.. Do you know WHY??...Because one person stoped, looked and listen to his story...Faith keeps Hope Alive..He never gave-up HOPE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zab
    The guy was supposed to be on the Today show, but didn't have any ID so he couldn't get on a flight.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    lol i was shown this today. so sick. and ya rrickr cleveland cavs already offered him a job. he sounds so legit. hes so well spoken for a homeless guy crazy.

lol...he wasn't born homeless..he lost his job, got hooked..what the heck you mean "he sound so legit" "so well spoken for a homeless guy".. are you for real donny55
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]