Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

the cheater caught!!!!!

A wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman.

The wife was upset to say the least.?You are a disrespectful pig!? she cried. ?How dare you do this to me! A faithful wife, the mother of yourchildren! I?m leaving you. I want a divorce!?The husband replied, ?Hang on just a minute love, so at least I can tell you what happened.? ?Fine..., go ahead,?she sobbed, ?but they?ll be the last words you?ll say to me!?The husband began ?Well, I was getting into the car to drive home, and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car. I noticed that shewas very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She told me that she hadn?t eaten for three days. So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the Matumbo I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn?t eat because you were afraid you?d put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments. Since she needed a good clean-up, I suggested a shower, and while she was doing that, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away. Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the designer jeans that you have had for a few years, but never wore because you say they were too tight. I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you didn?t wear because I don?t have good taste. I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you refused to wear just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and wouldn?t wear because someone at work has a pair the same.? The husband took a quick breath and continued ?She was so grateful for my understanding and help that as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, ?Please? do you have anything else that your wife doesn?t use??

PokerOwned God
    ummm need to read it third time, not sure if i get it. it's kinda funny but what's the deal here? anyways, keep 'em comin!

Experienced Member
    I'm too lazy to read both, you should make the text a little short, take care brother, good luck