Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar

Can you guess the outcome?

This was fun to watch...

Banned
    Man that Boye guy is a class act with his AQ. What a clown haha hes sooo happy when backdoor spade hits turn like he knows hes about to get a flush.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I figured the AQ was going to Win! Nothing Like Good ' Ol Runner Runner!

They must of thought I was sitting there...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Pro
    I like how Tom Duong, the guy with the queens, took off.. I would have did the same thing before I smacked that guy for even being in the hand in the first place lol

why this poker faces all look so taciturn......for me the only healthy guy at the table was actually the winner one.....all the other guys seemed some criminals or something.....really wierd people.......xD..........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

that was nothing compared to what ive been through...anyway is a guy at that table that looks like jet li

so we have KK, that can be beaten by an AA, then we have a QQ that can easely be beaten by KK or AA, and, finally we have an AQ, that can form AA(Q high), QQ(A high), two pair, straight or even an lucky flush like on this one.....so, who are really the DONKS here???..........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    that looks just like a merge hand if u ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

PokerOwned Master
    You watch a lot of Mizrachi, don't you? The guy with the AQ is very irritating.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast