Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62280.2

Thread: Prank calls

Elite PokerOwned Member

Prank calls

Back when i was younger i would call random people and try to act like Roy D Mercer. Does anybody know who that is..i think his calls are hilarious. Have any of you ever done some good prank calls i have had a few classics its really funny.

Knight-Lieutenant
    Haha, those back in the days lol. So funny, but at the same time messed up if u get them lol.

Corporal
    hahah man i had some good ones... I called a girl that we knew was kinda gulliable and we called her up and we started talking like a radio host and she had to answer some questions to win 10,000 dollars and i remeber we asked her how many states were in the US we had a specfic question we wanted to tell her that was wrong and that was what color her eyes. So when she ansered 52 to how many states i froze cause i had that other question to get wrong. LMAO me and my friends still look back on it 5 years later.

PokerOwned Pro

Prank calls

I was doing my psych clinicals for nursing school when this first one was posted, so I found it somewhat offensive, but I still can't help but laugh when i listen to it. These were done by my little sisters friend when he was 15. It's mostly funny that he was able to keep these people on the phone.

Last edited by xAlyce; 02-23-2011 at 10:59 PM.

PokerOwned Pro
    lol that is awesome if i was still younger i would so do that

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakyplayer20 View Post
    lol that is awesome if i was still younger i would so do that
    What do you mean if you were younger, whats stopping you now?