Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Funniest video I've seen in a long time.

"We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

-------------------------------------

lol, I don't have a clue why he starts shooting his own men not to mention the barn exploding... When in history has a barn exploded?

I think the director knew this was a c-grade movie and decided to be random.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Banned
    yeah, took to long to find out what you were talking about, should have edited the movie or clip down.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    --
    lol, I don't have a clue why he starts shooting his own men not to mention the barn exploding... When in history has a barn exploded? ...
    I don't know the context of that scene but off of what I saw he was shooting at his own men that were being held prisoner ... so maybe the Nazis didn't know they were on the train.

Exploding barn ... well there was a fuel tanker at the very front of the train ... then after it hits kaboom would be expected would it not?

PokerOwned Master
    What is the name of this movie? I know i've seen it.. but can't remember what it's called.

PokerOwned Veteran
    What is the name of this movie? I know i've seen it.. but can't remember what it's called.

omg you guys ruinded it!

PokerOwned Master
    hahahahahahahhahahaha no kidding eh, when the hell has a barn exploded like that hahahahah

PokerOwned Master
    holy shit thats friggin funny hahahahahhahahahahha everything explodes huge for nuthing hahahahah