Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Corporal

jokes about poker

Plays a group of young people in poker. And there comes a point that everyone comes to a big map. The Bank is widening, and, finally, one of those present said that the money had gone, but he wants to continue playing. He calls his father, and he will bring money. Here he goes into the next room and whisper into the phone: - Dad, in my arms Hearts ace, king, queen, jack, ten - Royal Flush. I have no one can beat, but fortunately the partners also something big. Bank of huge. I beg you, bring money. Soon comes the father, comes to the table, silently watching her son cards, silently closes them, and as silently begins to lay out bundles of money in the bank. Seeing such a case, the partners abandoned the cards and the father and son take the pot. When everyone had gone, the son said to his father: - Dad, well, why are you scared them lots of money? They would have bid up, and immediately understood everything. Then the father answered: - Son, I see that you have not yet mastered the three important rules of poker. First - if you're already good win, be gracious and not stripped of partners to the skin. Second - Do not ever speak aloud their cards, even in another room. And the third - three hearts and two diamonds, this is not a royal flush.

Corporal
    Father at home with friends playing poker. There are formed a decent pot, the betting round. At this point, the father runs a four-year old son and looks at the card: - Oh, Daddy, and four aces is good? The father through his teeth: - Yes! Son ... All right go to the pass, Dad rowing Bank. Son: - Sorry, Dad, that you did not have them ......