BTC Rate: $70429.6

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned
    To calculate the amount of rake for each game:
    1) 150 point $40 freeroll:
    Rake = (# players - 134)(150)
    2) 3k added:
    Rake = (# players - 55)(55)
    Last edited by Sharking; 06-15-2014 at 06:11 PM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

EVERYONE has forgot about the initial profit that zab makes on us doing surveys and offers. I'm not quite sure about PO, but I know some GPT sites who are making 50% off of their customers.

So when I, you, we earn a point, zab might be earning half a point to a whole point as well.

Trust me their is never a case when Zab is losing money.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    EVERYONE has forgot about the initial profit that zab makes on us doing surveys and offers. I'm not quite sure about PO, but I know some GPT sites who are making 50% off of their customers.

So when I, you, we earn a point, zab might be earning half a point to a whole point as well.

I am sure it also costs money to run a site like this.
    This thread is not about what Zab makes, its about the client rake for tournaments. In that area he is not making a profit.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Roopster View Post
    do your math rghy2
    What Roopster said.. I get killed on the client tourneys
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post

Currently I LOSE about 30$ a day on the client tournaments or about $1500 a month. The hope is that I will make that back on the offerwalls, but there's no guarantee ESPECIALLY since the client tournaments have huge overlays
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Forget Rake, Forget Added, Forget all that.

The question you have to ask is: Is there an overlay for every tournament? The answer is, without a doubt yes. Very large ones.

So that should answer any question you have whether they have tremendous value or not.

**** IF **** we start getting more #s, I'll decrease the rake, but as it stands now, the #s are not increasing

Banned
    Sharking pretty much summarized the thread before zab came in. Chop Chop.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    zab its so wrong (sarcasm)for you to do what you can to make sure we still get good value tournies while giving us US players a quick easy place to play a few hands of poker and gives some of us bored types a lil to do to pass the hours of the day all inn while having an opportunity to make a lil what i would consider free cash even though ya may not get rich not many other sites offer real ways to make a couple bucks....

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Forget Rake, Forget Added, Forget all that.

The question you have to ask is: Is there an overlay for every tournament? The answer is, without a doubt yes. Very large ones.

So that should answer any question you have whether they have tremendous value or not.

**** IF **** we start getting more #s, I'll decrease the rake, but as it stands now, the #s are not increasing

I think Zab thinks ahead. Yall some Dickz making this thread.
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

close this piece of shit thread
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345