Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    There is still an overlay, but the prizepool is about 1/3 less than when these games started. 3k added to 10% rake is 3k added value. 3k added to 90% rake is roughly 1k added value over what the prizepool was worth a few weeks ago. It's marketing bait and switch.

That's the point of this thread. I'm not ready to leave PO, but this is pushing me one step closer.

How many points you got?
    he's only won $1.20 so I'm guessing he doesn't have enough points.
    lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

No but the point is valid we are paying the 3000 added with the buyin. every time i have played there has been over 30 every game so far.. So with the buyin is there really anything added?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    No but the point is valid we are paying the 3000 added with the buyin. every time i have played there has been over 30 every game so far.. So with the buyin is there really anything added?
    3k is added on top of whatever portion we pay to the prize pool. I have yet to see 30 players in a game. Maybe the 10 pm gets that number, but it would be the only one, the 1pm and the 4pm I played had 10 - 15 players, the 7pm gets around 20.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Again.... when you were paying 150 points per game for the Merge games, did you ask "how many of these points go to paying for the prize pool"? NO.

This whole conversation just stinks of "entitlement".
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

do good players ever worry about rake?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    do good players ever worry about rake?
    ^^^gets it.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Again.... when you were paying 150 points per game for the Merge games, did you ask "how many of these points go to paying for the prize pool"? NO.

This whole conversation just stinks of "entitlement".
    How do you get that out of us paying the 3000 added? really? are you serious? doesnt sound like entitlement to me, more like wheres the 3k added? we can have a pissing match if you want but in the end there is nothing added... I also dont remember seeing points added back to my account for the tickets i had left when we quit playing on merge.. had 4 unused tickets....

Im not bitching about the games as i choose to play im just in agreement that there is really nothing added, we are paying the added.... to me it should be like 120 +30(for rake) and then after the prize pool is established then there should be 3k added but when you reverse that there is no added anymore... The juice should NEVER be higher or even remotely close to the buyin, not a chance!

I dont really care either way im still here and will be still playing as time goes by, just my half pennys worth LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Personally I don't worry much about the rake factor, until the leaves start changing color.

But seriously, in all fairness, yes it's an unheard of amount of rake in the general online poker world, but all Zab is trying to do is make games available to us in the interim, he still has a business to run. If a few games require a higher rake for them to be on the schedule, so be it.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

TON is Gone.
    *facepalm*

oh god....... get over it donkeys.... its a 3k added tournament.. the rake is irrelevant... holy... shit...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast