Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62100.32

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

lilg's Defense !!!!!!!!!

Think about This When You Were A Snot nose 15 Year Old Child How Much Crap did you Pull And Say And get away with ? At that age you never think about nothing you just say & do anything .. WOW I MUST BE _ _ _ _ CAN"T BELIEVE I SAID THIS

Banned
    Wow Walter, that is mean. I like lilg and always have. I know what he did in client last night didn't look right, but it was no harm done. Lilg really is a nice kid.

He is 15, and really shouldnt be able to be affiliated with a poker site... but.... sssshhhhhhh

I was playing competative sports when I was 15 and learned (for the most part) how to treat others in competative situations. I didn't talk chit to anyone... especially people twice my age.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Was not trying to sound mean just honest when I was that age I did not care what i said or did It's just the age

Fluffypuppy will side with lilg no matter what what he does.

lilg is a cool kid....he does seem young but who cares.

hes just gotta stop talking smack at the tables lmao....but it wouldnt be lilg if he didnt talk shit lmao

Like i said in chat. For every 10 people who are ok with his antics, There are a few who just cant stand it. And its not fair to alienate those few because lilg wants to throw tantrums or abuse someone.

Zab
    lilg just needs to understand there are lines and you cannot continue to cross them. Especially berating people in the poker client or in the chatbox. New members see that and it is anti-productive to the site, especially given the massive changes that are going to start occurring December 1st ish..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast