Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

zab a letter to you

Hey zab i have been here a while now and i notice a few things..i feel as a customer to this site i have a right to express some things i notice and maybe you can take some of the things i say to heart..you have a good site..dont let these true degenerates ruined it..these guys who create multiple accounts who scam people should be insta ban, no second chances..these guys who cause alot of problems with constantly berate your customers, who dont really contribute anything to this site, ban.. this is a poker site and competition should be welcome, even little rivarlies, but customers telling cutomers i hope you die and your family die, is a little crazy..i will admit i have said things as well to a few players base off backlash, i am no real saint, but you have a few who seems to cause issues with many..Dont let a few players kill your site..now my whining is done..you still have a great site sir...gl
    Last edited by gametime74; 12-21-2012 at 08:22 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Everyone is surely intitled to there opinion as well as view points. Well spoken sir and even though there are players out there with a very sour disposition. Don't let it discourage you or your play. For some reason they believe that this talk online really makes some sort of difference in their own play (better or worse).

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah I do have to agree with you gametime. I think there are some posts made on this site that are very immature and quite ridiculous. People who post personal insults against another person, above the level of simple competitive taunting, should be banned from this site.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i agree, .. i never go on to create a personal attack using vulgar language.. alot of the times on the chatbox the immaturity is so bad, i just end up xing out the site.. and scammers/multi accounts are diffenately a instant ban

Zab
    The only thing is, most of the time I simply cannot stop the multi-accounting, but I can hurt them. I can make it miserable for them.

When they scam someone, I like to make sure they pay those people back.. I wait.. and I'll wait awhile (see JasonColeman). He made a new account, i froze his points and banned his new account until he paid off his debts.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    I agree with you gametime, but I've been a member since 2010 and this stuff has been going on from the start, so I don't see things changing really. I guess we just have to take the bad with the good. It would be cool if members had a way to "vote out" another member and if a certain number of members voted that member off the PokerOwned island then that member would be banned. Kinda like PokerOwned Survivor! Just an idea.. lol.
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

PokerOwned Master
    Uh well, i think Zab don't care as long as they get the surveys done. People like me, who could stop doing surveys from time to time and resort to posting and lottery are the true leeches, I think.

TON is Gone.
    This should have been a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by lulabell79 View Post
    I agree with you gametime, but I've been a member since 2010 and this stuff has been going on from the start, so I don't see things changing really. I guess we just have to take the bad with the good. It would be cool if members had a way to "vote out" another member and if a certain number of members voted that member off the PokerOwned island then that member would be banned. Kinda like PokerOwned Survivor! Just an idea.. lol.
    wouldnt work scientific studies have show what happens when you give groups of people power especially when "voting" comes into play, watch derren browns "the experiments series" specifically "the gameshow" episode
    also with how clique the site is it would just lead to disruption
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

You know who I think suffers the most abuse in the chat room and yet hangs in there....PooffyFooffy. I gotta hand it to you hun. Your a real champ on this site!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast