Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63297.27

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zab

PokerOwned Master
    lol delete ha ha ha

Corporal
    New here, so I take it that Zab deletes your posts if you play like a donk?

Corporal
    If you are one, why not play like one? Let him Delete it. Then we don't have to read it. Donks can't type anyways, can they?

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by _BenCh_ View Post
    I might have to agree, Zab was just on me for pushing in with K9. OK, I guess I did deserve it. Zab does Rules! LOL!
    that was me that said sumthing about that. i don't have much room 2 talk. i got caught in 3 serious hands and TERRIBLY misplayed a set of 4's w/ 3 diamonds on the board. lol! i was flipping back & forth so fast that i didn't stop 2 think that the RE-re-raise probably meant that the guy had the flush. oops! lol! gg all! and NO, zab doesn't delete your posts if u play like a donk. if he did, he'd have 2 delete all of his own posts. lol! jk zab!

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davewaz View Post
    New here, so I take it that Zab deletes your posts if you play like a donk?
    No, Zab does not delete your posts if you play like a donk. This thread was started in response to Zab deleting a funny thread kamehameha3 started about me, but Zab thought it was just a bash thread, not the joke that it was.

Zab only deletes posts if they break the rules of PokerOwned. Playing like a donk, is not against the rules, but is highly discouraged. Remember though, we were all new to poker at one time.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gtrippp View Post
    idk, it would be pretty hard 2 have reason 2 bash zab. i'm sure there are sum idiots out there that don't have any common sense, tho.
    Yeah, it's gonna be real funny to see how many idiots bash Zab in this thread.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by _BenCh_ View Post
    I might have to agree, Zab was just on me for pushing in with K9. OK, I guess I did deserve it. Zab does Rules! LOL!
    That was my other 1/2 the was playing hehe
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Ahh don't bash me!!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12