Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah the don't look at chat until first break is a good one. I've seen a lot of coaches and pros say to never look at chat or never chat in the chat box...you should just turn off chat all together.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    My cardinal rule is do not get into any big pots (especially late in tournies) unless I am willing to go all in with the hand. If I am not there is no sense in wasting the chips.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I disagree with the not looking at chat box until after the first break being a superstition. There are a lot of idiots out there who use the chat box to try to get you off your game so to not look at it for the first hour is not a bad idea.

dont be a dumbazz
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    NUMBER 1 rule do NOT get tilted, no matter what

One thing that I probably shouldn't do, that I break from the mold of "traditional" poker is to play like a donkey when I've recognized that someone is playing overly aggressive all the time with nothing. Sometimes you run into a monster, most times you can make them fold. Match their excitement in other words. haha

Experienced Member
    don't ever play the first hand

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea Bankroll management should be ur number 1 priority

bankroll management is the most important thing possible. If you do this, you will never need to deposit again. I didn't become a winning player until I started playing with less than 2% of my bankroll on the line. Not to mention you'll play better without the hindering worry of if you'll lose too much at once. Also, this will protect you against even the worst of bad luck streaks - your aces get cracked 20 times in a row - then you still have enough $ to make a comeback with. Bankroll management = psychological advantage.

PokerOwned Pro
    Put it in and pray lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast