Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by winninghand69 View Post
    im gonna stick to holdem because i feel like learing a new game would take forever and i dont wanna take that much time
    I true poker player learns more games other than holdem. 2-7 single draw is pretty simple. PL Omaha is fun for me. In a previous post I had said I made more playing PL Omaha ring games over NL Holdem ring games.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Moderator
    I never really made my own poker variation except when my and my cousin had total trash, we would agree to draw to 6th street on holdem. We also had a bottle, and whoever it pointed to would get an extra card. I think it would be cool though for the math based poker players if there was an ultimate mix game where each game is random based on current popular poker variations. For example, introducing new cards above ace or below ace, or cards removed, constantly having people calculate pot odds. Or for example, the table reads Texas Hold'em 6th St, where one extra card draws after the river, or two if it's 7th st, or people hold 3 cards, or people hold 4 cards, and it's best of five, or it changes to omaha rules where you must use 2, or you must use 3, or it becomes razz but K and Q is out of the deck. It just keeps changing, it's turbo, and it would be a game for the math wizards. I think it would be fun to watch, but not play because I'd lose instantly. I know it sounds crazy, but people like Chris Ferguson might find it enjoyable.

Just like hold'em but, no streets passed the flop. This way no bad beats.

PokerOwned Master
    Do not ave my own variation of poker, but I do like being a dealer and passing out chips and cards at home games. It is fun not to have anything at rik and when there are newbies, show them the rules and watch the impossible cards sometimes appear.

The variation I like most is Omaha hi/lo no limit. Most poker sites have Omaha hi/lo pot limit, but if i have the nuts, i so like to shove it and no limit allows this. Of course, I have been quartered if you have played this game long enough, you know what I mean.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12