Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62790.39

PokerOwned God

New study shows poker players are more prone to!!!!

I read an article last night that said poker players are more than likely to become impotence, major hair loss, shrinkage of penis and testicles and more likely to kill themselves than an average person, sht i think i am going to quit poker, loosing my hair already...gl today guys and reduce your poking playing before its to late..

umm so girls are good then lol

PokerOwned God
    yes girls r good but for more reasons then just poker

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    How about if you find a girl who loves to play poker, but she keeps asking you to play? How far will this go? How long do you give them based on this study? Was the test subjects lab rats? Ok, enough from me as I segue from the thread derailment.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    I read an article last night that said poker players are more than likely to become impotence, major hair loss, shrinkage of penis and testicles and more likely to kill themselves than an average person, sht i think i am going to quit poker, loosing my hair already...gl today guys and reduce your poking playing before its to late..
    interesting ... any chance for a link to the article? I'd like to know how my twig and berries would shrink from playing poker.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That sucks but I could definetely see it happening. Not everyone wins and people that actually play for a living can go under a lot of stress. This is no surprise. But shrinkage??? =0