Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61858.04

My Netspend Visa Debit Is being Denied By Carbon

What am i doing wrong. I'm trying to deposit on carbon but twice they've denied it. I heard from a thread on here, that carbon accepts netspend visa.
    Third Eye Seen It Coming

The feds are getting closer!!!! Little by little I can see the demise of Merge coming. Soon ....so very soon!!! I'll be so happy..

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Try using ana ctually bank card, not that hard to make an account at a bank and get a card. But you should never have to deposit on carbon to make $$ on carbon.

PokerOwned God
    Visa and Master Card have been hit or miss for a long time ... more miss than hit

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    I still think the only good thing profitng from depositing is the $500 deposti freerolls you ahve acces for 2 weeks, if you do have to deposit, only deposit the min, there are so many ways to make a few bcks on this site.

Well it went through after several attempts.
    Third Eye Seen It Coming

My debit cards always getting denied, try to make it on Paypal but it won't work so bank transfer is the most effective think to do when depositing.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i haven't deposited with my netspend visa in a long time now on merge but the last time i did it worked for me

Netspend doesn't work so good now.

Donkey
    Completely agree with the other post there really is no need to deposit. There are great freerolls, the fun steps, and other small stakes games to get you going. But I sense Muldur and Scully are around the corner.