Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

PokerOwned Master

Your favourite poker player/players?

My favourite is Scotty Nguyen. He's a good player, but i like him mostly because he's a cool guy, the way he talks. I also like Laak and Negreanu, they are brilliant players and have a great sense of humor and there's always a positive atmosphere at every table they play.

I like Phil Ivey and Daniel Negraneu. Phil Is a great cash player. I loike Daniel because he has the ability to read all players. It is awesome how he is able to tell somebody what cards they have.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Phil Ivey is the best and I like the way they play is theater does a gentleman at the tables

Daniel Negraneu, Jen Harmon, don't see him anymore but Fossil Man..as you probably can tell I'm not a fan of trash talkers in the Pro World or here on PO. Let the final results do the talking.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Banned
    Tom Dwan is my fav. Hes a beast and can outplay anyone with any two cards. It takes a legit animal to make the reads he does and play that hyper aggressively.

lee
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Perhaps you do not know, this is not top of the world but in Poland, especially in the not so variant OMAHA - Lukasz Yearling nickname "lukro8".