Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    If you are trying to bluff amateur player, you become amateur player too.. Thats not my idea, but Daniel Negreanu said that

Banned
    I try to never bluff.

Personally, if I have KK, I WANT the guy with the 56 to call, because I will usually win. If if he managed to suckout on me one hand, blame luck, and HOPE he comes back and the odds will be in your favor again so you can profit off of the "donk". I think name calling and insulting someone you consider a bad player is just stupid, because you should want him to come back. Just take notes so you can milk chips off of him the next time.

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    i think there is more skill involved in your post flop decisions with drawing hands or as some refer to as "donk hands" than there is in preflop play, i mean most the time most money that is usually wagered preflop is max 4BB's the real money gets put in on the turn and river
    Could be wrong, but it sounds like you're trying to defend your own bad play... I don't call people names at the table or belittle them, but lets face it bad play is bad play,''even if you dress it up as gambling" .
    Last edited by wagon596; 01-14-2013 at 08:11 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

not saying the the 4x bb scenario is this but if you price someone in to play trash hands more often than not you are going to get called. These are free rolls, you are going to see some of the most awful card play. I could care less what anyone calls me hell for laughs I will call myself a donk.

I feel the time when poker is tilting you and is no longer fun it's time for a break.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    this is a great post people flip out all the time but its their choice if they think the hand is good

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by oVITOo View Post
    I think OP and Janish are just a little confused about what a "donk" or "donking" is. A donk calls his/her money in with an inferior hand and tries to come out on top. If your intent is to outplay your opponent postflop, thats fine but its still considered "donking" with a lesser hand. Anyone half decent wont be calling you a "donk" tho bc why correct you if you want to give my KK action w/ 56.

*the comment about pros playing donk hands beneficially made me lol

Example:
    a)UTG opens 3x w/ KK. CO calls w/ 56s. Flop 789.... the CO is a "donk"

b)Daniel N (in MP) opens 3x w/ 56s. SB calls w/ A5. Flop 234... Daniel N isn't a "donk"
    show me the origin of donk or donkey in poker lol, its overused and it just means the person that lost is pissed moreoften than not. Your definition would mean that someone calling with a flush draw with one card to come is a donk. They are behind and trying to win.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm so sick of people playing any 2 suited cards on carbon. doesn't matter if its 2-7 or 2-9
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

TON is Gone.
    Bluffs...lol bluffers.....

Bluff, I don't care. I'll bluff sometimes, I know I get bluffed out of decent hands now and then. The guys that make me laugh are those that think they have made the bluff of the century because they got me to lay down a decent hand by bluffing against a A K Rag flop with 7-2 on the first hand of the game. Serioulsy? You won a 120 chip pot. Good for you.

Inveriably those same guys are out of the game within a couple orbits.

PokerOwned God
    me too have stopped playing for awhile because of these new players who play anything like bingo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast