Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    if you are playing right in terms of lag, drawing hands are far from donk. A rag however, is donk. If someone can play 56 off and be able to fold on a flop that they have top pair they are gonna beat the ppl that sleep til they get aa or kk and just assume they cant be beat.

PokerOwned God
    I agree with you. However, while I don't really call anyone a donk, I have been a called a donk for picking up a better hand than them. They shove before me, I call with a better hand and win, and I'm a donk.

Banned
    sharking plays any two. ask the railbirds

PokerOwned Pro
    I play any two too. come at me bross

PokerOwned Master
    Wow, you really need to get this piece of condescending shit to 2p2 because that's what they do there.

yeah way too many watch cash games on TV and think thats how these "pros" play during a turny and it is not! but by all means i want the donks callin my 4 or 5xbb with trash, just not the results online gives out LOL Yes it happens live to but not as often as you dont see as many hands per hour. Ya have to know when to back off and quit betting hoping the donk will fold his measly pair. If there willing to call a preflop raise with trash they aint going to fold to any bet after they hit!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Pro
    I think OP and Janish are just a little confused about what a "donk" or "donking" is. A donk calls his/her money in with an inferior hand and tries to come out on top. If your intent is to outplay your opponent postflop, thats fine but its still considered "donking" with a lesser hand. Anyone half decent wont be calling you a "donk" tho bc why correct you if you want to give my KK action w/ 56.

*the comment about pros playing donk hands beneficially made me lol

Example:
    a)UTG opens 3x w/ KK. CO calls w/ 56s. Flop 789.... the CO is a "donk"

b)Daniel N (in MP) opens 3x w/ 56s. SB calls w/ A5. Flop 234... Daniel N isn't a "donk"

Seasoned Veteran
    It does'nt happen as often in live cause they don't play those hands in live. I don't mind that beat as much as when I get a set and its beat by a bigger one 6 out of 8 x's that happened yesterday only 1 percent I tell ya urghhhhh!

Way too much name calling is how I see it. Especially in the freerolls...it's a freeroll for christ sake! What gives you the right to tell other people what cards they can and can not play?

NDN
    Experienced Member
    people got there difference. :S

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast