Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Private

Exclamation professionals poker players...!!!

What do you think? / no such players?, or just make the profession because they are lucky!

Zab
    The thing to remember about professional gamblers, and I see it all the time. There are ALWAYS DOWNSWINGS. You must be able to take the good with the bad. I hear it all the time "I am going pro" next week they are busted.

Dont quit your day job
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Lol...This made me think of this joke:

How do you get a professional poker player off your doorstep?

Pay him for the pizza.

there are thousands of professional gamblers.. if not tons more then that.. but one of the huge advantages they get once they win millions is a million can produce a ton of income monthly off investments and if you can properly bankroll and obviously bet right (which pros do ) your practically gambling money without fear of loss.

plus all the endorsements pro poker players get..

either way investing as you go along is a huge key to success not many people just gamble all there money all the time theres alot more going on.

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^