Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66130.36

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Master
    This is so nuts. I have to admit, I am guilty of this in several places. At the dinner table I am allowed to bring the PC to the dinner table because my extended family knows I play poker (to earn side money in my retirement at age 50), on vacations I have asked for and received permission from the boss of the house to have my PC at the table when it is meal time(with children present), and I have watched WWE wrestling at Wing House restaurants and had my computer there working away and at McDonald's all over several states. Glad to see I am not the only wack job.
    I just let people know this is my work(weekends and evenings) and I can feel just as comfortable in the other room during a mealtime, if they felt offended, but folks always want me close by. I just say if I had to take time away from poker as much as I am visiting people, I would only get in 7 weeks of poker instead of 45 weeks, so others work around my schedule as much as they can if they want visiting time from me.

How many times have you seen twitter or facebooks updates by pros in the middle of tournaments. Especially wsop. Most of these are made by smart phones of course. But most of those phones can do anythin a computer can do so what is the difference really. If it is a laptop he gets no advantage by having it at the table as long as he doesnt have it open during a hand he is involved in.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    pretty nuts...would like to see what he is up to here..

PokerOwned Master
    ya i havent ever seen anything like this. pretty crazy. as everyone else is, im wondering what he was doing on it. but im sure it was approved by the necessary ppl

He was going for Back2Back at PO and couldnt miss the 5:00 freeroll

Quote Originally Posted by tval35 View Post
    He was going for Back2Back at PO and couldnt miss the 5:00 freeroll
    hahahaha thats a good 1 . did he win the back2back champ?

PokerOwned God
    i think that is over the top, no electronic devices except ipods or music devices should be allowed at the table..wow

He could used the super computer skills on the table
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I would kick his ass if i would play with him LOL

What I want to know is what place did he finish. That would be hilarious if he won it!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123