Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar

Glad Carbon has chat block :)

You know there are some people ::cough::cough::19nevermind::cough::cough:: who are just plain out rude and start arguments for no reasons... I will tell u right now I am not a hateful person or have I ever spoken ill of some one because of a GAME i ENJOY to play... i think its funny when people start complaining about something I do to pass my day in a fun way get mad and talk bad about me if you want, im still gonna stay the same happy hippie bong toking girl I've always been so Eff the Eff off 19nevermind oh and i took u up on ur challenge i am sitting at a cash table waiting on u if u read this...

I want to rail the cash game....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yea some people just start talking rude and being direspectful. I hate that

The thing about that guy is he goes on and on. Every f-ing game he is on someone about some play. Get's tiresome.

PokerOwned Veteran
    they are just trying to get in your head....if your thinking about what he's saying its taking your focus off your game and that may cause you to slip up and 1 slip up could end your game!....

PokerOwned God
    Ignoring and not responding is the best...

Quote Originally Posted by BMaagz77 View Post
    they are just trying to get in your head....if your thinking about what he's saying its taking your focus off your game and that may cause you to slip up and 1 slip up could end your game!....
    this
    if i do this sorta thing its often because for one reason or another psychologically they are weak and as poker is mostly about mind games the weak players who play badly and are easy to manipulate just become targets...19never however is just tilting cuz he doesnt like being outplayed
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

takes only 1 to start being rude...takes at least 2 to roll an argument ... indifference is the happy place

TON is Gone.
    The individual JLynn mentions is a Front Talker. The only time he EVER really has much to say is when he is out in front (ie has built up a stack), then he feel he is an expert on the game. It's largely nonsense that he spews though. I find him very easy to ignore.

The fact of the matter is that 8 games out of 10 he is out and gone LONG before the first break.

certain players stay on mute all the time....rude is rude.....I don't have the time to read their dumb ass remarks
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast