Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

madjek's stake from cookies

gonna try the 10k again, start a little closer to beginning this time instead of 2hrs in last min late reg.

60/40 split cookies way, with sb

Gl gl runz goodz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    gonna try the 10k again, start a little closer to beginning this time instead of 2hrs in last min late reg.

60/40 split cookies way, with sb
    See you on the tables maybe. GL

PokerOwned Demi-God
    down half my stack at break, couple bad players, imo, at my table, playing like its a turbo. Just trying to trap one of them and seems they luckout every time. My best opportunity was when i had QK, flop was Q high, he bets as usual, then turn K(J on board also, so a little worried about 9 10, but doubt A 10) again he bets close to pot , i call, river A he shoves, with jqkA on board, i fig i have to fold. Got a little looser calling their preflop raises with some suited connectors hoping to hit something, but nothin so far, hopefully i can double up after break.

down half my stack at break, couple bad players, imo, at my table, playing like its a turbo. Just trying to trap one of them and seems they luckout every time. My best opportunity was when i had QK, flop was Q high, he bets as usual, then turn K(J on board also, so a little worried about 9 10, but doubt A 10) again he bets close to pot , i call, river A he shoves, with jqkA on board, i fig i have to fold. Got a little looser calling their preflop raises with some suited connectors hoping to hit something, but nothin so far, hopefully i can double up after break.
    Just play your game. win or lose is up lilg's karma lolz

PokerOwned Demi-God
    got my double vs the idiot, he raised my bb, i had A8 and flopped A, he called my reraise shove with QK, he had a gut shot draw, and thankfully missed, lost a little nexthand when i had AQ, pretty sure preflop raiser had pp and i missed flop

GL madjek

if u need me to come smack dealer around,, LIKE U do for me,, let me know.....

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    if u need me to come smack dealer around,, LIKE U do for me,, let me know.....
    ok, grab a bat and come to the table, can't get anything going

i am under 3k atm, basically just losing blinds, havent had anything really playa ble in a while

ok, grab a bat and come to the table, can't get anything going
    less useless banter more winning cookies more cookies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast