Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    i called hienz out back before the table started over at other forum i go to along with lamb...i can link the post if you would like
    bandwagon
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    bandwagon
    Because I had Heinz as one of my picks while he was starting at the bottom 3 for chip stacks?

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Because I had Heinz as one of my picks while he was starting at the bottom 3 for chip stacks?
    Thats like me predicting the Packers will make the playoffs this year.

i beleive u GSX its ok i dont need prooooof LOL...i picked lamb from middle of main event so i gott stick with th at now too, BUT i do say anythin can happpen to the quad king hehehe,, and staszko is defo a chance if he starts getttin any cards too u never know

All three now can study every hand their opponents have played. Whoever switches up their strategy the most is going to win it all!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i beleive u GSX its ok i dont need prooooof LOL...i picked lamb from middle of main event so i gott stick with th at now too, BUT i do say anythin can happpen to the quad king hehehe,, and staszko is defo a chance if he starts getttin any cards too u never know
    From what I've seen Staszko was getting runned over by the other 3 guys while they were playing 4 handed...His double up he had barely saved him when Heinz had the pocket 6s...With the way Lamb and Heinz are playing there are going to be some huge pots and I don't think Statzko can compete on the same level as those two (for example right after Lamb lost a huge pot he was in a hand against Statzko and the flop came K 8 8...Lamb had 24 and Statz had 56o..Lamb check raised him on the flop, statz re-raised lamb and lamb 4-bet him and got him to fold).

Plus I would rather see Lamb vs Heinz HU than any of the other combinations

ya i remmmeber that too, was brutal hehe I WOULD defp rather see lamb and heinz HU for sure too.and where theyb oth have good stacks too,,, not all one sided and HU over quick too. i was just repeating what i heard some of th e commentators say about staszko too tho LOLOL.. BUT still u never know,, if he starts gettin cards to be able to play big tho,,,i kinda wish it was tday and we could get it over with now LOLOL

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    ya i remmmeber that too, was brutal hehe I WOULD defp rather see lamb and heinz HU for sure too.and where theyb oth have good stacks too,,, not all one sided and HU over quick too. i was just repeating what i heard some of th e commentators say about staszko too tho LOLOL.. BUT still u never know,, if he starts gettin cards to be able to play big tho,,,i kinda wish it was tday and we could get it over with now LOLOL
    Yea, Lamb came back twice after being low in chips so that tells you he has what it takes...Pius got up early and never really looked back..Biggest pot he lost was against Staszko on his double up....I thought it was interesting that Lamb doubled up from Giannetti when Giannetti had JJ again like he did on day 8 and Lamb had K9 and then last night when lamb pushed with A7s the board had K 9 on it and he would have rivered a 9 for a boat...and that hand on day 8 also resembled the heart flush lol

Lamb only got up because he got his chips in against a better hand and sucked out.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozach View Post
    Lamb only got up because he got his chips in against a better hand and sucked out.
    lol after he got sucked out on from Collins lolz

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast