Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wsop

PokerOwned Veteran

Wsop

How many of the PO players will be making the trip to Vegas for the WSOP !!!! Im still hoping to go even if i play a couple smaller events and rail some of you guys and have a ball ... If your going leave comment .. hope to meet some of u guys this summer !!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i wish i could go to vegas, im too young ;p, 3 more years tho and ill be good, grinding the live circuit

PokerOwned Master
    That's pretty sweet I have been to vegas once and it was when I was 17 and unable to play which was very annoying. Hoping one day to play in the WSOP main event but gl in your smaller events.

Quote Originally Posted by HestheWorst View Post
    How many of the PO players will be making the trip to Vegas for the WSOP !!!! Im still hoping to go even if i play a couple smaller events and rail some of you guys and have a ball ... If your going leave comment .. hope to meet some of u guys this summer !!!
    Look for another thread just like this one cause there are already two people from here that plan on meeting up there, maybe you could join them?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I wish i can go!!!!!!!!! That would be alot of fun

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I will be there for the start! I plan on playing at least 2 wsop events!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Ill probably try 1 of thos 330 dollar sats they have to the Main Event!! Who knows maybe ill get lucky and be back in july!

PokerOwned Master
    My wife and I went for our honeymoon back in '09 and it was GREAT. watched a lot at the Rio and even sat next to Andy Bloch and watched Daniel Negraneau at the 6-max Final Table. W talked strategy and what we thought Daniel was playing and why. Learned a lot from him.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Im only 19.. do u have to be 21 to play or is it 18? i mean i dont have the money this year but hopefully next summer i can

Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    Ill probably try 1 of thos 330 dollar sats they have to the Main Event!! Who knows maybe ill get lucky and be back in july!
    Yeah i planning on trying one of them as well hopefully be sitting at final table with a pokerowned shirt on
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast