Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I guesss i wont be playing on carbon much now:(

I will miss playing all the frerollss here very much and i will play the LOck games,when zab gets those going..but i am having issues with carbon right now, and unless they bring P2P back, wh ich i doubt they will. i wont be able to withdraw ever from carbon then. so not a lotta point for me to play all the PO games now,, but i,m really sad about this right now. I wont be able to cash a check from them,, and i cant depo into my bank for personal issues related to my disability things( IF they let us do the gift card,, i coild still cash out, BUT THEY WONT give us that option,, u can only reqquest a check,, and then THEY RANDOMLY decide if u get a gift card or a check tho.. its not our choice.! so basically i,m screwed, and what money i have now left, is just stuck on carbon for now. OK TY all, i was feeling bummed about the w hole s i t uation tnite, and just wanted to post about,, if u dont see me in carbon games much now..anybody have any ideas,, they will be welome tho) TX ALL

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    go to some sketchy check cashing place?

yea you can still play....not that hard to cash out unless you are underage....very easy.

PS you need to type better, its horrible. LOL

rrickir you can still play with us. I know the carbon changes have affected many. You can still do things with points. Don't stop playin with us/

I hear ya rricky, give it time, it is only a bump in the road, just plug along and keep stacking and when we can cash out it will be there for ya

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    yea you can still play....not that hard to cash out unless you are underage....very easy.

PS you need to type better, its horrible. LOL
    sooory bout my typing, i can only use my one arm right now. i tried hard tho LOL,, other shoulder still in a sling. TRue oc,, what did u mean i couid still cash out?? I explained tho,, that i cant DEPO the check,, and U CANT just cash these checks now without depositing first,, because they are from canada. and they wont cash them anywhere at all.. LET me know what u mean tho TRUE,, OK TY ALL...

I can't even log in to Carbon right now. They suspended my account 3 days ago now. I have sent them 3 emails. No response.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I hear ya rricky, give it time, it is only a bump in the road, just plug along and keep stacking and when we can cash out it will be there for ya
    well i just heard from the carbon rep on 2+ 2 today. hes been every nice and understands my situation, B UT he said player2 player is not coming back as of now,, an d u can not C HOOSE the gift card as a option. so u mite get a check or the gift card,,, so i prolly wont play carb much for sure now,, under my old acct,, cause my moeny just kinda stuck there now, and i only have a liittle left now anyways.. I will sometimes play a little i guess on diff acct, for some of the PO frerolls i guess occasionally, tho,,.. TX all.

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    well i just heard from the carbon rep on 2+ 2 today. hes been every nice and understands my situation, B UT he said player2 player is not coming back as of now,, an d u can not C HOOSE the gift card as a option. so u mite get a check or the gift card,,, so i prolly wont play carb much for sure now,, under my old acct,, cause my moeny just kinda stuck there now, and i only have a liittle left now anyways.. I will sometimes play a little i guess on diff acct, for some of the PO frerolls i guess occasionally, tho,,.. TX all.
    well we had a fun, so we move on like we did when Fulltilt and Pokerstars pushed us out.........

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    so its not coming back eh, that is all i really needed to hear..tx for the info i be seeing you around, mostly this week...gl peeps in your poker journey...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast