Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64056.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Experienced Member
    yeah for sure

i find no issue with it it can teach them alot obviously if they were to play itd be with rules and id probs stick to live only (family games etc)
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

To me it all depends. If they were serious about it and willing to read and learn strategy, yes I am all for it. If they wanted to go blind about it like the majority of players, then no I am not all for it. Online poker is fun and all, but not if you have to keep depositing.

PokerOwned Master
    I would not mind as long as it did not interfere with their responsibilities. It is almost the same question as would you introduce your kids to video gaming. I do not see it being much different than when I was a kid learning monopoly. You are learning to
    try to accumulate money, which can help you later on in your adult life.

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    si me gustaria q mi hijo aprendiera a jugar poker ,, pero tendria q guiarlo a ensenarle las responsabilidad q acarrea jugar por dinero ,, y lo malo q se siente cuando se pierde , y lo bueno cuando se gana ,,, primeramente lo introduciria a lq jugara solamente fun por vario tiempo y luego solo si se siente con capacidad y tiene sus propios medios ok q entre a jugar real money ,, pero bajo
    im bikkeromano

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would need to see just how good my kid can play and learn before making that decision.

My 12 year old is better then half the players I play against. So I would have to say yes to this question.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    My son plays on several sites. Of course he is over 21 and makes his decisions.
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

of course not! if they have potential then sure why not.. . they aint using my money to practice though.. lol
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12