Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Angry Worst site for poker...???

For me it has to be 888 poker deffo the worst players online even wotse that jokerstars... Sorry I ment pokerstars... Or did I... Hahahaha

I do not like playing pokerhost. I think it has something to do with software. Or maybe I just haven't played enough to be a fair judge.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I wish I could play pokerstars!! No stars for me for 5 to 7 years

Seasoned Veteran
    888 is the worst i dont like anything about it

Banned
    Easily Bet Online. For many reasons. But my biggest irk with the sight is a software issue. I tend to surf the web, facebook, watch youtube videos, ect. while I'm playing. Every other sight that I've ever played on (merge as I'm typing this), when it's your turn to act the table pops up. Not the case w/ Bet Online, so I'm constantly getting sat out and missing hands.

PokerOwned Pro
    i dont like the 888 too , but i dont like these sites like betsafe poker, not site , but just poker

PokerOwned Master
    i dislike most sites because I'm really fussy with software. like full tilt, i really like the site to play on but the look of it bugs me with all the childish animations and even when you turn them off it doesn't look right.But the games there are too good to be fussy about software. same sort of thing with party poker, that software is annoying as hell but the games really are easy to beat. 888 is the worst of all the big sites I've played on though. apart from the free ?12 when you sign up theres really nothing good about it, plus you see even worse action hands than those on carbon.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i would say full tilt

PokerOwned Veteran
    i never cared for full tilt also........

Elite PokerOwned Member
    worst site would have to been poker.com which later changed to pdc.. noble poker also sucked

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast